Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Anonymous: No..none of that stuff for me.. none that i know of at least... hmm
LB: Nice to see you around again.. I do miss writing and expressing myself at times. One of these days.. Prague is not far
So..Miho DID show up to Goodie Two Shoes Wedding and she's also visiting me in Shanghai SOON.. Life IS good to me
And I have still YET to finish my first video game...LOL.. apparently I can live on without playing Galactrix and crystal meth..What daya know..
Monday, July 27, 2009
Hmmm I don't think I made a New Years Resolution for 2009 (Maybe I did but I forgot what it was) but for someone who didn't make resolutions. I think I made it really far this year..in terms of accomplishing what I'd think I would set as goals for this year...
Let's see.. I have..
- Read 3 books so far "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell and (in a less proud tone)"Twilight" & "New Moon" by Stephanie Meyer. But hey..at least I'm reading.
- Travelled to Hawaii and Tokyo, although have been to both places before but still went to NEW parts of it Niigata and Maui. Went skiing for the 1st time too!! And caught my 1st wave!
- Told myself I'd focus on either Golf or Wakeboarding this summer. And Wakeboarding overulessssss. Thinking of getting my own board now. DAMN
- Running a 10k Nike Race on August 8th and managed to recruit 6 more miserable people to join me. I WILL NOT go down alone
- Completed an Interior Design Short Course from Jiao Tung University, Floorplanner & Sketch up is useful, wish I did more CAD Stuff
- May perhaps get my own place to be.. oh whats that term.. Financially Independent???
- Best part being ..family is getting along great...Can it be? Everyone is happy = bobo is happy
Now just some volunteer work or philanthropy before Christmas time / year end. Then I've been a good girl and I get presents from "Sandy Claws" (don't blame yourself if you don't get the Nightmare before Christmas connotation, not many people do)
So this weekend...Yes... I've done nothing but what the NEW AGE MILLENIUM teenage mutant ninja turtle would do.."Wakeboard" rather than skateboard, PLUS eat pizza and watch TV. Ahhhh Pizza..somehow I think TMNT definitely brainwashed my generation with it. Anyway..TV.. been watching ALL the new stuff from HBO..yes I'm one of the millions that download my TV scoop from http://www.verycd.com/ . Hung is pretty kool but a bit slow for my liking..the protagonist is way too douchbag for me to have pity on him... Is it me or does Anne Heche look like Frances Conroy is Six Feet Under? And the twins being defiant red heads? Hmmm.. Anyway.. Entourage Six.. same old stuff i guess..but Vince just doesn't seem that kool to me anymore.. and everyone is settling down..Kinda boring. And here comes my favorite "True Blood" Season 2... Oh thank you HBO.. Southerners + Vampires..Brilliant..If Vampire Bill wasn't a Vampire..would he be interested in Sookie?? Errr Big Fat NO.. Oh ..its sooo good... True Blood is definitely my fave show for 2008..lets see if its still my fave for 2009
Honestly..i'm not downloading anything else but HBO for now...maybe when "The Hills" or "The City" comes out from MTV.. Oh I may appear to be an intellectual at times but do NOT be fooled I AM A DUMB BLOND BIMBO that yearnsss drama..