Monday, January 22, 2007

Family Guy

Yes..I'm a huge Family Guy fan..I can say that I have watched EVERY episode up till date. I just love the humor that the writers can punch in every 10 seconds..sometimes i have to watch it 2 times to make sure I didn't miss the punchlines. Gosh this is a clip from episode 84 and I didn't get this until my second viewing .. BUT LOLS... You guys know that I went to the Madonna concert not long ago rite.. crap..I was laughing out loud..I totally vote this the funniest line in this episode..

Setting: The Grammy Awards

Announcer: And the award for the biggest posse goes to.........(drumroll)........ JA RULE
Madonna stands up in anger and disbelief: WHAT????????
Announcer trying to explain: No, Madonna...Posse.... POSS-E
Madonna sits back down: Oh...

Hey..who gets this joke?? or doesnt???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so dry... :S

bobopang said...

Mister soup: What do you mean by that exactly?? errmmmmm.... LoLs..

Anonymous said...

i dont get it... ive been looking it up. i mean i THINK i get it... but do you think you could explain please?

bobopang said...

Anonymous: Who r you? Lemme speak to you in private..LoLs