9:30am Milton Stephenson's
We should be glad that Milton had a metal detector because apparently, only 2 stores in toronto carried it and Waterloo was the other one. Whilst renting the equipment, the store lady asked us what we were looking for and we told her that we were looking for an engagement ring in a football field. Her face was semi-mortified and said "Oh noooo, good luck guys!" Yui said "We're gonna need it! But I'm sure we're gonna find it!" Store lady "That's the spirit! Stay positive!" By this time, my fear factor of the whole situation has risen to a 8 out of 10.
Finding a ring in a Football field.
Me to Yui: You go through a lot of extra crap when you're with me, don't you?
- When you want to avoid the "Awwww" sympathetic glare, use the term "Jewellery" instead of "A diamond engagement ring". Works most times I'd say...
- Never give up, even when you on 5th out of 6 quadrants of a football field
- AC Campus security needs some upkeep. Come on Harp! We were there for two days undisturbed. And Yui bumped into a dawn-like person in Walker House during Study Time and said Hi.
- Do NOT attempt ANY sport when wearing you're engagement ring
- Look twice at Sunblock labels. "Sunless" may not be a good enough visual cue for sunblock when the following words are associated with it. "Tinted Tanning Sunless"
- If a man searches for "Quote"jewellery"End Quote" with you through a football field whilst dying a slow painful death of 3rd degree sun+chemical burn and still haven't strangled you yet - MARRY HIM!