Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Massaging with an ice cream cone in your hand

Yes it’s very odd. Once and again I leap without thinking about consequences. After my yoga session today, I decided to go for a massage. Haven’t been able to eat dinner yet, I was hungry and decided to get an ice cream cone. It’s hard to eat an ice cream cone when some person is massaging your head and shoulders so basically I was holding it for a good 10 minutes. Then she rotated to massage my arms, so then I had to alternate my ice cream bearing arms, you know switch it up so it doesn't fall. Awkward. Sometimes I do admire the professionalism of these girls in the parlor. How does one not even giggle when encountering such ludicrous situations? But perhaps it’s more common than I think it is. Anyone out there has had a massage while eating an ice cream cone or would like to? Or would you tell them to wait until you gobble down your cone?

No comments: