Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wu Guan Tang Vegetarian - Review
















This cute little place is rumored to be the best tasting Chinese vegetarian restaurant in Shanghai and frankly I agree. The have cute menus with hand drawn little cartoons beside it and their dishes are equally cutesy. I personally prefer their sister restaurant beside this establishment where they serve vegetarian hot pot for 88RMB. Soooo what is so special that they can charge 88rmb for veggies you say? 1) All you can eat veggies, with dumplings, fake fish balls (vegeterian of course) 2) All you can eat deserts including pudding, sesame sweet soup - sesame freshly grind by hand 3) Pasta machine where you can make your spinach pasta from scratch , FUN and YUM 4) Pick your own tea - with a full cabinet of herbal tea and flowers to chose from. I picked 4 different items for mine and surprising I didn't ruin it 5) COTTON CANDY MACHINE ...tee hee hee

May I say both times I went to Wu Guan Tang was with my awful friend whom is my drinking and pigging out buddy. Our purpose was to punish ourselves from intoxicating our bodies yet the guilt trip wonderfully turned into a guilty pleasure.


No comments: