Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Bug's "Soup" Life









Icky la...gross ..












Handy already made packets
















Can anyone tell me if I'm drinking bugszz??
(Too hard for me to read)


Getting old + Not enuff rest + way too much alcholol = blotchy skin
At least thats the formula for me, for about a couple months now, I have been having skin problems, they come and go in a few hours, but lately its becoming worse and worse. I did go to a dermatoligist but its not completely cured. And now I have resorted to Chinese Medicine, I remember last year when I was making it, I was screaming and kicking when I unfolded the paper satchet to let the medicine go into my boiling bowl. Why? Coz the Chinese medicine consisted of Dried BUGSZZZ..let alone.. I was almost in tears when downing my medicine. So this time, I had the doc premake the medicine for me, so I would not have to see the contents of the medicine, but its still icky and tastes completely foulllllllllll Anyway will start caring for my body more..will keep up the Chinese herb meds..
*pics will be uploaded later

A SHOUT OUT to my best friend in Shanghai - "Happy Bday Teddy Jacky!!"

Replies

Saimun - I said Thank you to her in my heart already so its ok. Its a lesson well learned, but forgetting the ticket is really uncharisteristic of me. Anyway, I presume that my pig year bad luck will continue and will see what more horrible adventures I have up ahead
Soon - I know la.. Btw too bad I couldn't drop my "Mong Bar" last weekend
Miho - Hai.. Watashi wa baka desu.. demo ne CHOOOOOOO kawaii no baka ne!!!
Winnie - I bring olive oil and soya sauce to cook obviously..what else would I do with it? Rub it on my body?
Daiman - Yes but I think you will more drunk than me lor
Anonymous - Well ...all my trips to HK lately have been memorable to me.. good or bad..BTW your anonymity annoys me


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems u have more than one anonymous friend as that last one was not me! :P