Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Replies and Replies

Sorry it took so long

Wren: Apple..I was always tempted to buy one. But cos of the Chinese fonts incompatible problems with PC. I had to give up
Soon: Yes ..I think we are spoiled in HK. China is like hell for CS.
Jono: If it were only that easy...see my reply from the NA guys.
DB: Man.. i did file a complaint. This is what I got

I sent a 3 page complaint to NA Best Buy, and here is what I got in return

Eva,

Thank you for contacting Best Buy about your notebook purchase at the Shanghai store. I'm Thomas with Customer Care.

I apologize that your experience in the Shanghai store was unpleasant. I understand the importance of good service, as well as how frustrating poor service can be. Since the Shanghai store is a Chinese store, I will not be able to assist you with this matter.

If you would like to contact management in the Shanghai store, you may reach them at 400-886-8800. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

Thank you for sharing your comments with Best Buy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with additional questions or concerns.


Best Wishes from Best Buy,
Thomas and the Customer Care Team


Then I go:

Hi Thomas,

Please give me a contact person to refer to, I do not want to speak with anybody who does not speak English and that cannot comphrehend me.

And also as per my last email, the Store Supervisor was one of the persons who DID NOT help me at all, I hope the person you refer will be of higher ranking and can help me in this matter.

Thanks and regards,
Eva


Then Thomas at Best Buy goes:

Eva,

Unfortunately, that was the only contact that I could provide you for that location and I do not have a specific associate that I could refer you to either. I understand the frustrations that you may have with the language barrier, but I do not have a different option for you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.


Sincerely,
Thomas

Then I frantically go:

Hi Thomas,

The number you provided me is only a CS hotline in Chinese and NOT a line to a local management office. After writing a 3 page complaint email to a CORPORATE office, this is not the customer service I would expect. And also not the corporate response I expect.

The only option you provided is what I believe a DEAD END, so I guess if I really must return the CHINESE WINDOWS new HP I accquired, I would have to manually break the keyboard, since you guys accept returns of "DEFECTIVE" products, correct?

Thanks but no thanks,
Eva


The final reply I got from Thomas the ROBOT:

Eva,

Thank you for reply.

I am sorry that you are not having any success with the option that I gave you to resolve your issue. What you need to realize is that I do not have any authority over the Shanghai store and am trying to get you to someone that can make a decision regarding your issue. When I first received your email, I did not have any options for you. After speaking with my supervisor, I was given the number that I provided you.

If the number that I gave you is not helping because the representatives speak Chinese, maybe you could have someone who speaks Chinese assist you. Outside of that, I don't have a better option. Again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Thomas


Do you all think your safe and protected in the states? Well Think Again~~
Would I feel any remorse in buying pirated software ? Like Ever?? I don't think so
Will I ever shop at Best Buy again? FUCK THAT...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's really a suck experience...