Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Yet another year~~















I was so curious about this object here, its a piece of a necklace (a gold cashew with diamonds inside the crack) First I was just amazed at why would someone make that as a piece of jewelery as I don't think it will have such a market, but when I knew that it was custom made, it made sense. I guess there is always a story behind things.















Yippee ..I got an NDSL for my bday...This picture should get into the Nintendo advertising campaign..looks like propaganda to me..Lol















Mmmm ..Potato & Scallion cake


Was kinda(UNDER-exageratted) disappointed going into my bday weekend, coz I didn't get the job I wanted eventho I feel like I tried my very very best. However, it turned out to be a great bday, I got lovely calls from EVERYONE in my family separately (Aww and dad kept asking me to buy myself a birthday cake) Then got tonnes of flashing msn windows when I got up to my computer, and also my fb wall is filled with bday wishes as well. I'm glad I have all u guys to show me that "hey maybe i'm not to shabby after all, at least I have a bunch of ppl that luves me" Thanks guys, you make getting yet another year older much more enjoyable. Lols


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A big happy birthday also from all the ppl who read these posts, and from those you don't :P

Happy Birthday Eva! Enjoy ur nintendo DS.

=)
Jono