Friday, September 23, 2005

Crete Xania


Hong Kong -> Thailand (1hr)
Thailand ground wait (1hr)
Thailand -> Dubai (6hrs)
Dubai ground wait (6hrs)
Dubai -> Athens (4.5hrs)
Athens ground wait (8hrs)
Athens -> Chania (1hr)

Thats my horrific flight schedule.. but finally I arrived to Chania.. and during my ground time in Athens I took the metro and went walking at the Acropolis by myself. After 20 hours of flight time, it was really tiring to walk up the hill, with my blood circulation all down on my legs I thought they were about to explode during my walk.

















Acropolis Pathenon



Then I sat at a cafe for half an hour then headed back to the airport.
During my flight, Mariko called me on my cell and weirdly enough..my phone rang 10000 ft ABOVE the air and we were about to land. Everyone then looked at my direction and gave me the look of "You are gonna kill us all with that electronic device of yours" so i just quickly turned it off.

Anyway we survived the flight and I arrived to Xania.

Mariko and Nico picked me up then we went to a nice cafe on top of the hill then back to Fidias for my resting.

The next day we went to a nice beach and I had the nicest dinner at a cafe overlooking the shore. (we had greek salad, moukassas, pasta with pork , cheese pie, and some desert with wine) Yummy!!!!!!!












Cute kid at the beach



After that me and Mariko went partying at a pub where our roomate "Penny" was working..it was a fun and nice night, maybe too much drinking but i'll just leave it at that..

No comments: