Monday, June 12, 2006

Jap food.....mmmmMMMmmmMM....

















Emmmmms.. Sukiyaki pot prep...














I did not eat all this food I swear..there were like 13 more ppl with me














Don't ask me why I took this photo..



Quite an eventful weekend I must say.. Japanese food on Friday night..went to Frabrique (sucked)..went to windows.. left windows... went back to windows to find my friends..then went to "Siu Yeah" in "Sun Wang"..gosh felt like "Tsui Wah" ..that place!!

Saturday was work work work..then home..laundry..then World Cup...goooooo England!!! Then went to Bar Rouge eventho I was extremely tired..but I know Teresa will twist my neck if I don't go. It was a fun night..moderate drinking and lots of dancing..thats the way to go I think..

Sunday.. yoga.. then golf..eventho my ribs were still hurting.. After yoga..my ribs actually had a heated burning sensation..its prolly from the circulation ..I don't know..But for some reason..I kinda think it would heal it better.. then golf..I couldn't fully extend my swing coz of my ribs.. and some guy next to my lane..couldn't bear my posture and started coaching me.. gosh ..now I have to relearn it again...urghhhhhhh....!!! Hopefully I'll get a coach if I get my salary next month..lols

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon, ah pang...

Anonymous said...

Goo england.. eva eva eva... go aussies!!!