Monday, July 17, 2006

The break up

So you left me..or perhaps it was my fault as I should have been more devoted and caring. We just met for 2 months.. but you were different..and I was kinda picturing a long lasting relationship with you. OH GOD.. its heartbreaking..I'm not the same person without you.. I am totally lost without you..but you are probably already in someone else's arms right now. I guess I would need some time to get over you and move on to another..but I think I'm still in denial...

Oh how I miss you ..my Sharp SX 903..and your nice white exterior with your amazing inner qualities of 300 mega pixels , high def screen and 3G capabilities..

P.S. Don't ask me how I'm doing.. Don't give me the 3rd degree... Just give me your freaking number...

1 comment:

Edmlee said...

The breakup was harsh... too harsh for you [tsk tsk]. Hope that you can pick yourself back up someday soon, and learn to live a life without him... we'll always be here for you!

lols :x