Sunday, July 02, 2006

I love........我爱。。。。

I love....bringing my buddy the bday cake with my cap pulled down and giving her a great scare and suprise...

我爱。。跟住醉鬼匆入男次。。再比direction。。“等阵。。hold住。。右边。。右边。。Sink盘个倒!! 喂喂喂。。Alvin。。快D收番埋拒先啦!!”

I love....seeing 60+ friends all together..talking ..having a blast..drinking..LOLS.. i felt like I was in Cheers coz everybody knew my name..

我爱。。同Dwin Dwin猪see完concert。。然后吃野。。又同一时间讲同一句说话。。JINXXXXX

I love.... driving my little Camry...(Driving all the way to Lau fau shan for seafood is even better...Yum)

我爱。。亚B(姐姐既小可爱)同肥猪(哥哥既小可爱)。。

I love... my 20/20 vision...coz no smog and pollution makes bobo see very very very clear!!!!!!

我爱。。去TST剪头发。。嗯。。今次特别开心。。

I love...all my friends..and their friendly cuddles....

我爱。。三人大混战(篮球..nothing else)。。赌春卷!赢左!!Eat dirt..Mason and Wade!!!!!!!!!!

I love..... waking up next to bobopang every morning.... =P



Actually..I think what I really love is... you..and Hong Kong!

其实。。我捻。。我系爱你地。。同埋香港!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The threesome can't be complete without me...

Anonymous said...

They were playing "What will be will be" in the World Cup final, what a touching moment, I thought about you, and about the time when you sent me that song and how it comforted me..

*Ahem* ok 'nuff of sentimental talk, it must've been fate that made us friends, what a cool thing that is~