Saturday, September 16, 2006

I killed a roach today....

I killed a cochroach today.... =(
it was the scarriest thing...one of the vices living alone...normally in this situation..i would just tell somebody and my family members will kill it. But since im living alone today.. i pondered if i should just leave it alone for like half an hour..then i decided that i should kill it. (For sanitary reasons of coz)

Of coz I was screaming when i was pounding it with the toliet brush or whatever its called... the worst part was that I had to pick it up with a kleenex. I don't know if it was my paranoia or what but I swear it was moving when I was picking it up. I just yelled and threw it in the toliet of the guest bathroom. I don't think I'm going there for a while..EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

and EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

4 comments:

Saimun said...

This is a 'must-go' stage for someone who is living alone, especially for a girl...WELL DONE! Hahhaha..

Anonymous said...

...... ^-^"

cowpaul said...

Congratulation !!!!!
bobo you pass

Anonymous said...

the good news is that u killed one roach... the bad news is the for every roach visible, there are 400 in the walls.