Tuesday, October 10, 2006

HKG makes bobo very very sick...

Drinking is bad for you... I kno.. or do I? So this was my schedule during my stay..


  • 9/29 - Drink till 3am in Census
  • 9/30 - Karoke party, drink till 5am
  • 10/1 - BBQ party at my home, drink till 3am
  • 10/2 - Drink till 2am at TST
  • 10/3 - Stayed home coz had an intense fever
  • 10/4 - Dinner with dwin
  • 10/5 - Drinks in CWB, went to sugar afterwards
  • 10/6 - Karoke party, drink till dawn..Arghhhhhh
  • 10/7 - Drink till 4am in CWB

Except for the 2 days that I was extremely sick, I had alchohol in my system...not too good..I'm still sick. Well.. I think most of you will agree the highlight of my trip was prolly my bbq, sylvia and I had a recap of the bbq that lasted an hour.. and after talking to more and more friends who came to my BBQ, I found out more things that occured..hrmmmmMMmm. I apparently did the following, bit a few ppl (first I lure them in by giving em kisses, then I make the killer bite), kick fought with Wincy (I didn't remember that, but she showed me bruises the other day, and I had some too), threw cups over the fence..one was apparently still full and it splashed on Sylvia's face, she shouted profanity at me, then I just ran away, I also hopped around, jumping about like a monkey for over an hour, kicked AND threw some chairs .. I heard I broke it too, someone told me I was talkin to myself one point... From what I heard, I put on a pretty good show for all my guests, I'm actually very lovable as a raving lunatic. And you know what ppl, my dad told me the other day that we were REALLY REALLY LOUD...lols...and the neighbour gave me a nasty look when I said Hi the next morning.
Anyhoo...then I got really really sick... shivered and quivered for 2 days...poor me!..But I couldn't stop drinking..so keep going out admidst of my sickness...

I just wanna say ONE thing....

"Yeah!!!!!!!"

No comments: