Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Suspension

"We are continually faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems"
-John W. Gardner

Lately my career has been adrift, floating, suspended and through months of trying to go somewhere else, I somehow remain HERE. From watching the Secret and my new found believe of the Law of Attraction, I now question myself, what do I REALLY want? Or maybe what I thought I wanted wasn't what I really wanted... or somehow this motionless few months is a preamble to greater things ahead. *Wishful thinking*. Nonetheless, trial and error is my best bet now, so the search goes on , the show goes on and LIFE inevitably goes on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a good quote. Your words too, seem to strike a chord with me. I am just amazed sometimes, and again while i re-read it.

Life does inevitably go on :)

From your lil Aussie!