Monday, August 04, 2008

Running Scared


Directed by Wayne Kramer (2006)

Cast Paul Walker, Cameron Bright, Vera Farmiga


Watching TV shows and up to a few movies per week, I came across "Running Scared" yesterday and it was surprisingly not completely uninspiring. Its about an undercover cop that needs to find a gun which was used in a gang related shoot out and the quest/journey that it brings upon in less than 24 hrs. Its very Lock Shock and 2 Smoking Barrels but I keep myself keep predicting(on the spot) what is going to happen next. And also the pedophile subplot was over the top but I have to say there was no dull moment in this film. I also liked the hockey arena scene which was pretty kool, and I also liked the opening sequence and the closing credits animation.



If Tarantino liked it, it can't be all that bad. So check it out.
http://www.runningscaredthemovie.com/vera-farmiga.html

No comments: