Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Are you a sadist or a masochist?

I'd say be neither!

I went for a drink with my friend today... she just experienced a nasty break-up. Not only did she have to deal with an impotent weak hypocrite but also a very very sneaky bitch!!! I'd say ... my friend is definitely better off now...coz the truth will set you free.

So.. do you like to inflict pain on others or do you like to be mistreated? Are you selfish or do you give unconditionally? Do you like to punish others or yourself?

There is no right or wrong answer to those questions because I'm sure you've experienced all of the above in different moments of time.

The real burning question is: "What do you feel like now in this particular moment of time?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say masochist; noone would go through what I have without having some sort of penchant for pain. Don't get me wrong, pain sucks, it really fucking sucks, but you need to be brought down in order to build yourself back up. And while you're re-building, someone will notice and that is the best feeling in the world: To exist.