Monday, January 09, 2006

Breakfast at Tiffany's

The story line is very very plain and pretty much expected, its about 2 gold diggas falling for eachother and finds true love at the end. But I must say this ranks as one of my favourite movies for a lot of reasons, such as: good cinematorgraphy, great art direction and absolute divine styling (I have never seen anyone wear an oversized tuxedo shirt like audrey hepburn..not to mention the tiffany jewlery and the signature black dress with the very hepburn hair styling) and of coz what else..hello???? Audrey Hepburn... boy .. I've never seen her in a movie before but she is breathe taking... a great actress.. I've never seen a superficial money crazed dumb blonde look so lovable. And how about the song "Moon River".. sigh.. it just makes me gasps... I actually tried to look for my guitar so that I can try to play this song...Unfortunately my guitar is no where to be found..I think I've lost it...Anyway.. I have never had such a craving for a piece of Tiffany's jewellery like this before.. this movie is a brain-washer... hmmmm.. I do need a ring.. since I've lost my favorite one.........

No comments: