Sunday, March 04, 2007

CNY in Hong Kong - Blackholes and Revelations

















How do I start to recap this trip? Thoughts and images are overflowing in my mind but words escape me. For starters, it was INTENSE. I was happy, depressed, angry, sympathethic, felt despair and had hope, was lost then found. It was a journey indeed, in which it taught me a valuable lesson in relationships, family , friends etc. I have walked thru the valley of the shadows of death, and seen the repricussions of unconditional love and the consequences of when that love is not reciprocated.Its a never-ending vicious cyle, having a false pretense and not getting a return will only get you the worse emotion that anyone can get... Not depression but rather the deadliest of them all.. Disapointment.

It was an invaluable lesson indeed, I have relearned to love and not love (cut your losses while still short sort of speak), i have learned to treasure and cherish those you love and also are in need of it, AND NEVER EVER TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED and also being rational and calm will almost always help to judge the situation. Eventhough its always easier to go with your heart, but acting on your mind will almost always be a better way out. Yes, my sun sign is Pisces, but my moon sign is Virgo, direct opposites, trying to skew myself towards the moon from now on.


Muse concert on March 3rd my birthday, best concert that I have ever seen, and considering that I always thought that Matt Bellamy is the hottest lead any band can have, but the energy that they project off the stage is stellar. I'm glad it was not a huge crowd, which means that almost every person that was there was a fan. Come on people, normally quiet kongers jumping up and down and screaming and singing the lyrics??? They must be true fans. I would say "Time is running out" was the climax of the nite. But "Starlight" hit a special spot for me.

My clip of the concert had terrible sound recording, so pls enjoy this instead. Dedicated to my family, relatives and friends who I will ever love so dearly.

So faye, DB
- Cannot imagine the consequences of not having you as friend, i know i have said this a gazillion times but forever in your debt
Jacky

- Thanks for just being there that night and just taking really good care of me, sorry that I ruined your black suit and I owe you dinner
Alam

- Thanks for being a great friend and helping me getting a shot for the client
CP
- Thanks for taking me to this GREAT concert, best and only birthday present (cakes and red pocket cash doesn't really count i believe). Or perhaps I owe you $400? Lols....







Starlight - Muse

Far away
This ship is taking me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

Starlight I will be chasing your starlight
Until the end of my life
I dont know if it's worth it anymore

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to
Hold you in my arms

My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to ignite
All the cells that would die just to feel alive


I'll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away
Never fade away...

Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations
Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations




3 comments:

soon said...

yup great that you have so many valuable friends that can count on. :)
all the best in your coming year. happy birthday

Anonymous said...

If it were the worst moment in life, tomorrow could only be better.

I'm recovering from my week-long illness too.

Just don't give up.

Anonymous said...

hmm... i actually don't remember my jacket being ruined but since you are sz, so suen la! and now you know what to get me in nyc la! wahahaha
me always there for you la!
back early to drink w/ me!
hohoho