Monday, March 26, 2007

March Madness II - UA857

So march madness continues...I did had an uneasy quesssie kinda feeling today..I almost didn't make it to my connecting flight in San Fran as my flight in LAX was delayed for 30 mins. So I could not do the check out check in again. But they gave me an inter connecting flight. But I got thru even got time to go to Duty free then I went to the gate then they said i was a 'dead seat' coz technically i didn't check in. Anyway, i finally got on the flight and all was sailing until..........i heard an announcement saying that we have to head back to San fran..as a chunk of our wing was left on the driveway...phew..we had to head back to check on it..by the time we arrived it was 5pm ..so pretty much we had to wait for the next morning. So I checked into this motel...requested for a room with a nicer view...then called Ric and Connie..and met them for dinner.. If there was something good out of this incicent..it must be them.

Then I took the duty free red that i bought to the dinner, we went to elephant man , it was nice. Talked for the whole dinner, it was so nice..its likely that they will come to our cottage trip.. YEY! Anyhoo.. I still had one more white wine at my motel.. so i had to drink it ..since I already broke the duty free seal..excuses excuses.. what better time to get wasted on a day of expected delay..(i even wanted to smoke...lols..I did not of course)

Anyway..the wine is soaked in the ice bucket..i'm showered set the alarm.. with some greasy food..since i had a gift coupon..lols..i ordered stuff eventho i was completely full.

Anyhoo..the pic above was when our flight had to dump the fuel to get light enuff to have a safe landing.
It was near San Diego I belive, west coast anyhow...

I caught a glimpse of March madness which I was very happy about....LOLS...
March Madness ...thats what it is... that is what it is...



No comments: