Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day and Life of a Tai Tai in Shanghai


The day started with a Weekend Champagne Brunch at T8, using the enjoy coupon (Buy 1 Get 1 Free), I tried the 3-course meal originally 278. The waitress brought us a glass of Perrier Jouet Champagne, it was so yummy that we decided that we must try the free flow. However the service was a bit slow already so I don't know I can really get my money's worth.














Cauliflower Soup with Salmon Roe
and it had a seared scallop on the side of the bowl too. It was the most delicious dish of the meal!











Salmon Wrap
with Wasabi Mash Potato, Slice Apple & Raspberry Sherbet









Beef Burger and Fries

Knew I shouldn't have ordered the burger at an upscale joint. It came lacking at the top bun. The fries were fresh and tasty









2nd Tai Tai's Main: Steak with roasted potatoes.
The mains were slightly disappointing in general, the steak was also a bit undercooked.










Green Massage
Had the oil massage for the 1st time. Was so dazed out afterward.












After going to green, a little shopping at Cityshop then I proceeded to Ferguson Lane for a facial. My appointment was not ready yet, so I went to The Wine Way for a glass of wine. The waitress was very helpful and the store also had the Enoline Wine Dispenser, I've always wanted to try those thingys. The spa had a white minimalistic interior with a chill out room to rest and acclimate after a Dermalogica facial (450RMB). It was amazing experience with an awesome ambiance, but i much rather them use a comedon removing for the extracting process. But all in all my day ended at 830 and I was too lazy to go for a manicure. Lol

No comments: