Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ravioli Weekend with Master Chef

Another weekend in Ningbo, my escape from the busy city life in Shanghai. People often ask me what is there to do in Ningbo, what is there to see? And my answer to that is "I don't really know" or care to find out for that matter. Ningbo is a quiet city, where there is no bund scene, all you can drink Champagne brunches etc. which is great for me because it is my weekend of winding down, staying in, relaxing and COOKING!
















Chicken Ravioli with lemon and fish sauce & Tomato and cream cheese appetizer
Created by Master Chef, but I helped. Finished every single piece of food! It doesn't look it but it's spicy!





















Breakfast with a glass of prosecco with a strawberry in it



Chicken Raviloi (Picture Step by Step)








Making wonton sheets with a cup
















Circular Pieces of Wonton Sheets














Wrap the stuffing















Wrapped Ravioli

















Boil em...
















Tada~~~
If you want the detailed ingredients of this dish. Drop a message.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaa why didn't you make me this when i was there??

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)