Tuesday, November 22, 2005

And so it is..back to HK

OK... so I've been back to HK for a week now... I didn't really do anything but see my friends..hang out..have dinner..and so forth.
But I did have a very interesting weekend tho ! I had a BBQ party with the whole AC crew invited.. and a couple more guests. The nite started off where Sylvia and I both drove from Jordan to my house.. where we picked up our friends.. it was going all fine..until I reached the outskirts of Sai Kung where I accidentally hit a curb and CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? ..... busted my front tire... So we drove to a gas station hoping that some guy who works there could change the tire for me. But no luck as APPARENTLY SHELL DOESN'T change tires... And as there were at least 6 drivers (spoiled brats including me)..im pretty sure.. NO ONE had a freakin clue how to change a tire..but our saviour YU KIT (HE'S DA MAN!!!!!!!!!) So he performed the meticulous task..where all the girls were doing the "ouuuuuus" and "ahhhhhhhhs" and gushing thru the whole process. After that we went to my home and had our BBQ... for some reason... I always feel safe at home and subconciously I tend to let myself go, and as we were having our various types of alchohol (Red, White, Ice Wine, Kahlua, Whiskey, Beer etc). I guess I drank it too fast... I do have a fainted recollection of playin some games with Ah him..but thats about it.. the whole nite was blank and I woke up with an empty stomach and a bruised left arm.. INTERSTING... Apparently I even bitch slapped some ppl too..that I don't remember... Anyway... that's the consequence for having a party at my house.. hehehhehehe
So the next day I went to do my hair.. I was so out of it.. and I even wore my glasses which I think I shouldn't have. It totally gives a bad perspective for my stylist to work out something for me..Anyway, she did a good job I think but it came with a pricy tab..I think I now officially declare bankrupcy... errrrrrrrrrrr


Exlcusive Clip of Da Man himself...

No comments: