Saturday, November 12, 2005

Walking through the Appleby Gates.... or just Gate??!!!

As you may know, Appleby has gone through a lot of changes these past couple years, from the front field turning to a parking lot, doing the whole E-Learning thing and of coz the 2 GATES merging into one. Sigh... it was definitely an emotional ordeal for both Cindy and I when we visited. First, we sat through the double lunch periods, they have a fancy salad bar now.. and I almost forgot to put my tray back..hehehe. Then we walked around the science wing... then up to the "A" classrooms, had a chat with Dr. Sampson and Father Bob. And of coz I was wearing my Chapel Warden tie which gave us instant access to the Chapel. I do remember the wonderful Christmas Chapel Services.... I wish I could spend Christmas in Toronto. Then our last stop was Bailley house..sighhhhhh...... I had an inclination to just pop into our old room..(But of coz somebody is living in it).. then we saw the girls who were staying there.. I felt so warmed and jealous at the same time. Then we visitied Erin Cater's home in Bailley house (she is now the don and a visual arts instructor) I saw here guitar case..which pretty much freaked me out coz it looked the same as 8 years ago... i dunno.. maybe im just feeling nostaligic for the moment being... but damn..im serious about this 10 year summer reunion thingy.. class of 98' ... watch out!! and be prepared...!!!



















Baillie House.. Shit I think my heart just stopped for a minute there..


















Back of Baillie.. Did I say I wanted to run into my old room already?.. I still remember the day I first lay my eyes on this place...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.