Thursday, November 03, 2005

Back to Toronto

*Disclaimer* - As you may have already kno, the previous post was a guest entry from my dear friends from Appleby(Poon & Chu) while we were in Montreal. Please note that I will not take any responsibility for their comments nor would I vouch on whether the events actually took place. But I do have one thing to say is that WE ROCKED MONTREAL..and its always good to know how much we matured....oh wait a second... I don't think we did.. Oh and sorry Poon for askin you to drink so much..and most importantly..sorry about Wendy's

And now I'm back in Toronto.. and driving a Hyndai.. I seriously I think I would get blown off the 401 if the winds get any stronger. Last night I went to "Go for Tea" in Richmond Hill with Vera, and we had a wonderful time chatting and as I recall we never met anywhere outside Red Box?? haha Anyhoo it was fun and I'm looking forward to hanging out this weekend....


















Oh God..














None the less, I did have a blast!!!!!! Thats Kennan on the right..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.