Thursday, March 30, 2006

She replies!

Wren: I'm only a cranky bitch to YOU 100% of the time and u deserve it. *slap*

DB: Since you bear the name Da Bitch, I can only comply with bitchiness. Once again.. very good in-depth analysis.

Woolz: *HugZZZZ* Hang in there and stay off the weed. Let's plan the ultimate "OZ" trip..eh..

Soon: Im anxious to see u guys soon too..hopefully can show u guys around. I'll be setting up my internet connection this afternoon actually. Yes..oh Yes..oh Yes..

Saimun: Mun.......... go to hangzhou so u can come visit me.. i command you!

4 comments:

Saimun said...

I promise you, I must come to visit you.

Anonymous said...

Stay off the weed?!? Do you want to hear about me going postal and killing a bunch of innocent bystanders? I think not. So pass the spliff, mate.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»