Monday, March 13, 2006

Time to make a reservation for the BoBo (Not CoCo) Paradise Hotel

Make your reservations now!! High occupency rate at the BoBo Paradise! Hee hee hee....
Hey I'm suprised that so many of you are coming or planning to visit me.. See my jam packed schedule??

Mar 16 - Medi , Bitch and Enemy
Mar 20 - Paul
April 2 - Mr. Pang (errr Dad)
April 5/6 - Shinada (another bitch)
April 14 - Tong yee, vava and soon

It seems that March and April fully booked..for summer package... book online now! =D


6 comments:

Saimun said...

Oh, seems really busy! Then I will save my tickets to visit you in April. Enjoy your time with your friends! Take care

lun said...

nice!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»