Wednesday, April 19, 2006

36 BIG bottles of Heineken and 3 bottles of Chang Yu wine

So...yesterday when I was about to leave the office..my boss caught me in the hallway asking me to go have dinner with the ppl from HK station. Little did I kno that there were a whole bunch of us going.. there were about 24 of us where only 4 of us from HK. With 20 local mainland chinese and no boss around... diasterous..!! Everyone was standing up and walking around to drink with the 3 HK station guys..I don't think many of them ate...altho it was a full table of food. Eventho I had my "I got a flu" excuse..but I was sitting next to them..so I was a vulnerable victim as well. The nite ended with a HK guy from my far left was pukin thru the window..and the HK guy on my rite was sleepin..he seemed alrite..until he got up to leave and puked on the table. And the final punch is.. it was only 8 something at night when we left the restaurant.. HA!!!!!!! Beat that!!!!!!!

Okay.........nice to kno I have supportive frds that tells me I'm stupid and delusional.. I feel so much better after LOSING MY PHONE...god damnit..just tell me which 3G phone I should get already...and quit u're whinning abt me..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, what a story.. God I needed this on a stressful day. As to your latest entry, need to respond another time after I've properly tuned my channels, hehe..

Anonymous said...

sorry didn't mean to build my happiness on your pain, in case you over react again, -___- hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»