Friday, April 28, 2006

Dreams within dreams within dreams

I woke up at 5am this morning.. with no aparent reason..drank some water..then went back to sleep again. Then I started to have those really realistic dreams that I hate...

I dreamt that I was sleeping in my room, the dream had vivid depictions of my room, it was as if I was lookin at myself on the outside. I'll spare you all the other details..anyway..in my dream which i was sleeping..i felt like i couldn't wake up..then there came a point.. which in my mind I've come to realize..wait ..this is a dream..this is not really happening..but i do REALLY want to wake up now..

of coz my wonderful mind gave me no gratification to this...i did NOT wake up..but jumped into another dream..of which i was AGAIN..sleeping in my bedroom...then i heard some noises in the apartment upstairs..and then some water started to leak from the roof....the water spashed on my bed..and i was entirely soaked from top to bottom....in my dream i honestly thought that the sprinkler came off..so i checked if anything was on fire in my apartment.. but everything was ok..

So how did I eventually wake up from all this mind-twisting madness? "Le Alarm"... yes thank goodness for it..sometimes i really wonder if I would be trapped in that dreamworld forever.. i mean time doesn't really exists in dreams..its irrelevant...

I was totally exhausted this morning..i think my mind was even more tired than that if I were awake the whole nite..

Anyway..with my inquisitive nature.. a few questions comes to my mind...

1. Why do I dream that I dream?
2. Why do I dream that I dream, and in the dream I can't wake up from my dream?
3. Why is it that when my rational thinkin kicks in, and that I realize I'm only in a dream dreaming that I can't wake up but in fact I may have the power to wake up, but then I don't really wake up and jump into another dream, of which then I woke up in the dream, in the uttermost painful way?

This is what I think..but feel free to differ

1. I think i dreamt that I dreamt is coz prolly I woke up at 5am, and the mind is subconsiously telling me I need more sleep. But then that TOTALLY back-fired coz I got more exhausted from all the subtext.

2. Again.. maybe I think its telling me to rest more..but then the dream in dream thingy freaked me out..and I really wanted to wake up..

3. Maybe coz I was in really light sleep, and I was in between conscience and subconscience, and that my mind was trying to crumble the dream world thru rational thinking, it sorta worked half-way, like it granted me to wake up in the dream but not in real life. I think its prolly like a power struggle between conscience and subconscience..and I was the innocent by-stander

With the Q&A , it leads to the ultimate question, who is in charge of my mental process????????
Well....beats the hell outta me..coz i just kno Tis' not I who is in charge...coz I'm just a powerless sucker...and now I declare that I am no longer held responsible for any decisions that I make

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»