Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Golden Week HKG - Part I. Family, Friends and Foes

So Wren msned me this today and logged off, goes
"Stupid bitch update your blog..." , SOOOO here I am. Well actually I wanted to update it anyways, but I've just been sick since I got back.

Part 1 - Family, Friends and Foes

Well.. during my short trip to HKG, I saw my family quite a bit, BB's bday party then went "yum cha" with my aunt. It was fun to see a bunch of relatives, my aunt gave me some "5 flower tea" to bring back to SHA to make, but then I think I might have did the whole thing wrong and self-posioned myself. Anyway...... I just have been experiencing a heavy load of family problems lately..its like a burden of which I am incapable of solving... so what now then..?

Friends, friends, friends....My definition of a true buddy:
1.Realizes that you are drunk, then yells at you and scold you for it, eventho you will have no memory of it the other day
2.Lends you a foot for your back to lean on while you are trying to kneel down and throw up on the street
3.Takes you home AGAIIIIIN, coz you got drunk last time during your farewell party too
4.Holding a bag for you to throw up during the taxi ride ...ewwww ..(feel really bad about that one)
5. So faye=medium=Kim ju woo

Again and again.. I didn't have enough time to see everyone. For those who I had a chance to meet, I've enjoyed every single moment. Ritz Carlton Buffet goes into my CLASSIC moments of life.

Foes...I didn't really get a chance to annilate my enemy..but he did verbally abuse me for like 15 mins non-stop after drinks in Inside-out. But then.... Da BITCH.. bit me on my arm.. I guess I should be grateful that she didn't rip it off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»