Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Begone...Wind Demon!!!

風邪/Kaze is Japanese for a Cold, and literally in Chinese Kanji, Kaze means "Wind Demon".

I've been sick for about a month now, sneezing, congested, body pains. Absolutly agonizing! Altho, somebody told me that my eyes are gleaming when I'm sick, but let me tell ya, the eyes are actually illuminated by viruses which attack my nasal area mercilessly, hence creating the runny nose, cough and watery eyes.

Plus, I don't think I would ever go to see a doctor in China, coz I don't really feel like having an IV put into me coz of a measly cold.

Anyway..time to do some exorcism... "Begone..wind demon... begone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Miho: Sometimes, I don't even kno what I'm saying and I get lost in my own thoughts. So i'm in no position to explain my last post..LOLS. Another party at your place sounds good actually, it would be fun. Oh..and btw..stop starting every MSN conversation with "That fucking italian guy" or "Can I kill him"..just find u're inner tranquility or something..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»