Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Pros and Cons for having a temp roomie

So my friend is staying with me for a while coz he's searching for an apartment, gosh its been ages since I've had a roomate, ever since university....anyway..its all coming back to me right now...ah...

Roomie buggers
- Answers your HOME phone for you and informs your aunt that you're at the Gym (I mean.. I myself don't even answer my phone..and whats up with the privacy thing..)
- Can't walk around the apartment naked anymore (I mean I don't do that a lot..just that I don't have that privelage anymore)
- Has to listen about their love life when you don't have one yourself


Roomie hoorahs
- Someone to share a bottle of "Mumms Champagne" every other night (Wait a minute...im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing)
- Cleans, Mops and buys Cheerios...(awww so nice!!!)
- Watches movies and sitcoms together and share some laughs
- Stays at home for you and to wait for the maintence guy to fix your stupid exploding water pipes (God..I DON'T want to get into that story..)

Hrrmmm..I guess roomies are neither good nor bad ..I spose...Lols..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»