Sunday, May 14, 2006

From Ueno back to Xui Jia Hui

The journey ended as abruptly as it started....This time was my 6th time travelling to Tokyo, maybe this time I was so rushed during the process, I didn't really feel the excitment of travelling to a new place. Rather, when I arrived and roamed about the streets, I felt a sense of returning and belonging rather then venturing into something new. Nonetheless, it was a blast....

Friday - I arrived and met Miho in Roppongi Hills, then she took me to her office (which infact is totally not what I would expect as it was such a casual enviroment). I had a cup of coffee then walked to Omesanto Hills for shopping, walking and walking... I went to Laforet (one of my fave shopping places in Harajuku) Altho Miho offered to teach me how to return to her office thru JR, I thought maybe I'll just walk back. And boy, how I regretted that. Not only, did I realized it was like a 40mins walk but also I passed by a cemetery during nite..Scarry..anyway we then met up Naoko, Meg chan and Roku for dinner at a restaurant called Sin and it was delicous. We drank and we chatted..and at some point they were talkin in Japanese..whereby I answered them..lols..they were pretty suprised how I could understand them a bit now. After that, we took a TAXI home, and I feel sooooooo rich, coz a taxi in Japan is prolly 1000000000 times more expensive then in Sha. When I arrived to Miho's home, I was pretty suprised how "Japanesie" it was. I felt like "Ding Dong"(I will only call it by that name and not Doreamon) will slip out of her wardrobes. Then we moved the furniture about so that I would have a place to sleep..and while we were moving the sofa..I noticed something on the floor..I will not say what..but Miho..I think you should be more tidy.

Saturday - Woke up late and went to Dakayama for shopping, I went to my greatest love "Onitsuka Tiger" store, I wanted to buy like 3 pairs but I refrained myself. I realized I'm pretty content just admiring them and gasping, maybe I'll just wait a bit till I'm more financially stable. I think i browsed all the shoes twice carefully examining them, I was there for at least 40 mins. Anyway after that, I went to have dinner with Miho's frds, Kame san, 直也(I can't seem to memorize his name in Japanese but in Kanji), Kentaro and Tsuyo. We had dinner till like 1am, then went to Fuji Soba and had midnight snack then all went back to Miho's and partied till 4am. Gosh..I was so tired I didn't even try to make sense of what they were talkin about..then I just zoned out. But it was loads of fun!!!

お疲れ様です、美帆さん! Thanks for such a great stay in Japan, and sure let's do the long-distance roomate thing, I will be waiting for u're extra key..ne! LOLS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just couldnt help but point out a spelling error on the title - It's Xu Jia Hui, mmkay? The rest I'll read later.. :I

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»