Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Reinforcement is HERE....

Current status: Suprised and overwhelmed...

I guess as the saying goes..if a door closes ..there's always a window of opportunity for something greater. Lately I've been having a lot of "windows"..i'm just on a roll and have a struck of luck. I can't believe that I'm doing this well here in just half a year, considering that I've been struggling so much at the start. I feel like I have full support and back up and now I just have to live up to expections (for others and myself of coz)

This is what I wanted ..what i yearned..what i strived for.. so no looking back .. no nothing..so just go.. and live it up.

2 comments:

Edmlee said...

Nice, good to hear that opportunities and doors are opening up!

Gosh, life is SH is so damn tiring man... Good thing i'll be back to Toronto soon (next month).

Anonymous said...

100% agree with your first sentence. Keep on exploring and never look back. There are always options for us - and this is what I'm going through right now.