Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Work Hard.. Play Harrrrrrder

So I had 10 ppl visiting me last weekend..Craziness...Anyway..Thanks to Des, Grace, Wincy, Web, Bow Bow, Fi, Kan, Wendy, Stanley and Yui for coming to see me..I had one of my best weekends in Shanghai ever.

Highlights

  • Drinking till 5 in the morning everyday, Sunday nite was the worst, started at 5pm drank red wine, white wine, went to Jap restaurant, drank sake, plum wine, beer, then went to Grand Hyatt and drank red wine and grolsh..then went back to home and drank champagne. Had a splitting headache..Passed out and forgot to say bye to Yui.
  • Stayin in a nice VIP room in Bar Rouge.. How nice...Happy Bday Dean!!!
  • Seeing Yui (Haven't seen this guy since graduation... 8 years!!!!!! I feel old)
  • Got money thrown at my face by my good frd Bow Bow
  • Almost losing my new phone within 24hrs (Now I have a rewards plan, my buddies say will buy me a free K600i if I don't lose my new phone in 2 months..judging from what I did..they think its a safe bet)
  • Seeing funny drunks..Bow Bow, Yui and my enemy Web (They were yelling "Pizza..Pizza ..Pizza" at 3am..starting a riot..and I had to say "Fuck..I told you like a million times..its freakin closed")

Can't wait to party like that again..tee hee!!!!!!!! Wait for Guo Xing la.. I'll be back!!

Some picszz

Hee hee..me and my fave new hat!!

Happy Bday Dean!! @ Bar rouge

Haven't seen Yui for 8 years..Until October then!! HK awaits...

Beware of the yellow one..harrasses waiters, other customers and friends when drunk in restaurants..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a torture coming back to work..........and damn it I still haven't finished my thesis!