Monday, August 28, 2006

Untitledddddddd la

It seems that work has just infiltrated my life entirely lately...always on the phone even during midnite..went to work saturday. I played some golf afterwards..... whenever I play golf..my right side of my back hurts..i guess its coz of my posture or something. Anyhoo.. went to an italian restaurant Cameo then went to Pier One..I really liked that place...I liked the view of overlookin the park with a nice pond. Very relaxing.. By looking at a view like that..I could just stare at it ..and just blank out.. and that was nice..coz too many things have been on my mind lately.
Well today I woke up at like 3.. read some magazines and did a little bit of sudoku..then went out to grab some beer..then watched the Fiba China vs Greece game wid siu keung.. the best thing was we ordered PIZZA!!!!!! Beer, pizza and the game..great..eventho China did lose but it was fun to watch...After that I went for a massage.. I dunno why every time after a massage.. i like loose my balance and wobble about like im drunk or something..anyway my back is better now......

No comments: