Saturday, October 29, 2005

Road Trip Montreal

First of all.. thx Woogie..... haha for giving me such a great time in L.A. He treated me for dinner.... lunch... Laker's game.... drinks... What the hell... he's my sugar daddy... heheheh anyway.. woogie..i wuv u.... i had such an amazing time in L.A. I am soooooo coming back again... and u kno it...

And so it is... Poon, Chueeey and I are on a road trip to Montreal... what the hell?? can you believe it? I can't!!!!. I was in Appleby yesterday and I got tricked into taking a picture ...Anyway.. I saw so many teachers.. I was sooo happy.. i saw bysouth, dobson, sewell, zuke, cutie, kuyper, tilley, ERIN CATER , its just so amazing. I had no idea how much I was missing Appleby since I went back. Everything felt so so familiar but then I felt so misplaced at the same time. Sigh... how i wish i was in Appleby studying... forever...

Montreal is great... Poon is kinda sick..but me and Chu.. we're drinking it up..anyway I hope Poutine would make Poon better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you see how I roll! Come back soon so we can go indie-rockin and scarf shoppin!