Sunday, October 09, 2005

Turkey Pamukale

I know this is not real time but I have to do the places that I visit in separate entries for easier reading.

And so we were off to Pamukale, it took a 3 hr bus ride and I was in the most unconfortable seat but still I slept most of the way. At first it was raining, but then the sun came out, Mariko and I decided to visit Pamukale today eventho we would be in the town the whole day tmr coz we were afraid that it will rain. So we walked up the white calcium mineral roads and it was very very very painful and it was even more more more painful on the way down. But it was ok, coz it was beautiful. We soaked our feets in the warm thermal water while watching the sunset. I must say it was a bit of a disappointment as from the postcards that I have seen, the site is not as beautiful as before most probably because of the massive tourists.

The next day in Pamukale we just chilled in a cafe with a panoramic view of it and slept in it for the whole afternoon. How relaxing!!














Travertines



















The view on top with the sun rays



No comments: