Sunday, October 02, 2005

Turkey Kusadasi Ephesus

The ferry from Santorini to Kusadasi was excrutiating.. 3.5 hours to Paros.. overnite 9 hours to Samos.. then 1 and half hours to Turkey Kusadasi. Funny side note = on the boat I chatted up with a funny policeman from HK..and we were sharing the photos.. but I forgot to catch his name..so if he reads this blog..just a big "hello" to him.

At first we were supposed to meet this guy for Artemis Inn but he came late so then we went to this other inn which I was glad! We had our first taste of Apple tea... and it was delicious!!! We walked around town for a bit and cooked some wonderful pasta for our dinner. And in the common lounge I meet a lot of ppl from all around the world, it was wonderful and I feel like a true backpacker now.

Later then, Mariko and I had a game of pool .. which we pretty much sucked at..and it took over an hour to finish the game..but while we were playing, we met a wonderful couple , most definitely the cutest I've ever met. And they invited us to go dancing with them and the inn manager "Apo" which was great fun!!! I justed loved hanging around the couple coz they just had an aura of happiness and love and just lookin at them makes me feel happy too!!

And so it goes... we partied too hard that nite and we woke up late..and went to Ephesus during the afternoon, the light was good for taking pictures.. but it was still amazing to walk the ruins. Mariko had her wonderful performance of singing in an ancient theatre...and she did well .. hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello,i am hkp ,i am back in hong kong a few day but i still miss u two and my trip.anyway i am happy meet u and your japan friend on the blue star ferry .i am happy chatting with u and your friend too.i wish you two happy trip.if u back in h.k,u can email *cowpaul2774@yahoo.com.hk* to me and go out for drink talk about the trip experience.